Community Business Partners
We invite businesses whose values align with ours to partner with us to fund the community-building work of our programs.
Healthy Lifestyles for Seniors
Learn how your business can partner with us to promote kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding for seniors in the Pioneer Valley.
Sponsor the Kayak-a-thon
Our big annual fundraiser is coming up on September 23, 2018. A colorful flotilla will paddle down the Connecticut River from Sunderland to Northampton to raise funds for our programs
Greenfield Savings Bank has been a valuable community partner since 2016 when Karen Cartier, the bank's Compliance and BSA Officer, joined our Board of Directors. The bank was a Gold Sponsor of the 2017 Kayak-a-thon.
Volunteers are essential to our organization
As the saying goes, volunteers don't necessarily have the time; they just have the heart. Volunteers at All Out Adventures also have a lot of fun!
We hope that you will join our community by volunteering your time and skills!
Working alongside the All Out Adventures staff members in the field and in the office, our volunteers create community through fun by assisting our organization in a number of ways.
Here's your opportunity to support the full inclusion for people with disabilities in outdoor recreation programming. We provide about 150 outdoor recreation programs at very low or no cost to people with disabilities, seniors, and Veterans each year. Your donation helps to ensure that we can continue to break down barriers to access. Thank you!
Volunteers may choose:
- To learn and apply their outdoor leadership skills at programs, assisting our trained program staff in providing positive encouragement and physical support, as needed, to participants with physical, cognitive, and other disabilities, as they cycle, kayak, canoe, hike, camp, snowshoe, cross-country ski, ice skate, and more.
- To provide a welcoming face and helpful assistance in registering participants at programs and special events.
- To assist with organizational projects in non-program-related ways, such as assisting with website and newsletter updates in the office, providing maintenance services for our bicycles, kayaks, and other equipment, or assisting with our outreach efforts.
Join our Board of Directors
Be a critical part of the team by joining the Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors provides critical support and assistance to the organization, through outreach, fundraising, providing oversight, and technical support to the Executive Director. We are currently growing our board and have opportunities for involvement. While we welcome board members with all experience levels, we are actively seeking new members with the following skill sets to help move our organization forward:
- Marketing, social media, web design
- Legal and human resources expertise
- Financial skills, including book keeping or accounting
- Retail management
- Experience with people with disabilities, such as physical, occupational, and recreation therapists
- Experience working with Veterans
- Fundraising, both with special events and appeals
- A passion for the outdoors and connection to the local cycling, paddling, and hiking community
How do I get involved?
If you would like to learn more about our Board of Directors, please call or email Executive Director Karen Foster.