We appreciate donations of equipment for our programs and trike shop! We have a wishlist here.
Bank with TD Bank? Give them our affinity code (AJ263) and the bank will make an annual donation to us!
Bank with Florence Bank? Vote for us in the Customer’s Choice Grant Program!
Volunteers are essential to our organization
As the saying goes, volunteers don't necessarily have the time; they just have the heart. Volunteers at All Out Adventures also have a lot of fun!
We hope that you will join our community by volunteering your time and skills!
Working alongside the All Out Adventures staff members in the field and in the office, our volunteers create community through fun by assisting our organization in a number of ways.
Please fill out the Google form on the link below and we will get in touch with you to confirm. Or email us with your interest and general schedule!
Our Tax ID #: 04-3559633
All Out Adventures
297 Pleasant Street
Northampton, MA 01060
Options for Giving
Did you know that if you are taking distributions from your SEP IRA you can use those funds to donate directly to All Out Adventures without paying taxes on that money?
You can also include to include All Out Adventures in your will.
Please contact us with your questions or ideas.
Here's your opportunity to support the full inclusion for people with disabilities in outdoor recreation programming. We provide about 180 outdoor recreation programs at very low or no cost to people with disabilities, seniors, and Veterans each year. Your donation helps to ensure that we can continue to break down barriers to access. Thank you!
Spring - Fall 2023 Volunteer Need
Join us as a volunteer tandem captain! You bring a love of cycling and a commitment to training with us to learn to safely and confidently ride our tandems with stokers of all abilities.
We'll match you with interested participants, and you can ride together - using our equipment that they have rented or borrowed - on area bike trails outside of our programs! Volunteers will commit to 3 - 5 training sessions, be willing to participate in a CORI check, and work with our cycling match volunteer coordinator to schedule your availability.
Volunteers may choose:
- To learn and apply their outdoor leadership skills at programs, assisting our trained program staff in providing positive encouragement and physical support, as needed, to participants with physical, cognitive, and other disabilities, as they cycle, kayak, canoe, hike, camp, snowshoe, cross-country ski, ice skate, and more. Program responsibilities may include moving and cleaning equipment, tandem paddling, and companion cycling with individual participants.
- To provide a welcoming face and helpful assistance in registering participants at programs and special events.
- To assist with organizational projects in non-program-related ways, such as assisting with website and newsletter updates in the office, providing maintenance services for our bicycles, kayaks, and other equipment, or assisting with our outreach efforts.
Be a critical part of the team by joining the Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors provides critical support and assistance to the organization, through outreach, fundraising, providing oversight, and technical support to the Executive Director. We are currently growing our board and have opportunities for involvement. While we welcome board members with all experience levels, we are actively seeking new members with the following skill sets to help move our organization forward:
- Marketing, social media, web design
- Legal and human resources expertise
- Financial skills
- Retail management
- Experience with people with disabilities, such as physical, occupational, and recreation therapists
- Experience working with Veterans
- Individuals with Disabilities and/or the immediate family member of an individual with a disability
- Fundraising, both with special events and appeals
- A passion for the outdoors and connection to the local cycling, paddling, and hiking community