Recumbent Trike Mechanic
All Out Adventures is currently hiring for a Recumbent Trike Mechanic. This will be a part time position, Thursday through Saturday, beginning in late March and running through mid-October. Applications accepted until the position is filled.
For the right candidate, this opening can be combined with a Program Leader or Assistant position. We also have some flexibility with days and hours, though Saturdays are required. $18 - $22/hour depending on experience.
Summer Seasonal Program Program Assistants
Our Programs are co-lead by Program Leaders and Program Assistants. 2-3 Program Assistants to join our team for the 2022 spring/summer season, with opportunities for work on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Anywhere from 6 to 10 hour days depending on travel distance to programs.
Our Program Leaders hold current relevant certifications, have strong leadership experience, and are comfortable working with people of all ages and abilities and from varied backgrounds. Our Kayak/Canoe/SUP Program Leaders hold current American Canoe Association instructor certification.
Program Assistants are also comfortable working with people of all ages and abilities and have experience with outdoor recreation and complementary experience, including teaching, camp counselor, occupational/physical therapy training, etc. If you are interested in being either a Program Leader or a Program Assistant, please send a cover letter and resume to Karen Foster:
* By mail: 297 Pleasant Street, Northampton, MA 01060
* By e-mail: email@example.com
Qualities that we we seek in Program Leaders/Assistants:
- Experience in outdoor recreation, including competence in several of the categories of programs that we run, including:
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- One or more of the following certifications:
- CPR/First Aid
- Wilderness First Aid or Wilderness First Responder
- ACA Canoe and/or Kayak Instructor (Required for our Paddling Program Leaders)
- Experience working with a wide variety of people. Experience with people with disabilities is highly desirable, as is training toward an occupational, physical, or rec therapy degree, experience as an educator, camp counselor, and other group leadership skills.
Program Assistants earn $15 - $18 per hour depending on experience. Program Leaders earn $19 - $22 per hour depending on experience and certifications.