May 14 – October 1, 2016
Saturdays in Northampton:
11AM – 3PM
No cycling on Saturdays: June 4, 28 and August 3.
Meet our office located two blocks from the Northampton Rail Trail
All Out Adventures office
214 State St
Northampton, MA 01060
Borrow an All Out Adventures cycle and ride on the Northampton Rail Trail! Our staff person will provide the cycle that you need and assist in fitting it to you. Otherwise, you will be on your own. To participate, you will need to independently or with the assistance of a companion:
- Transfer on and off the cycle
- Consistently follow the rules of trail (stay to the right, stop at all street crossings, and notify other trail users when passing)
- Call the program cell phone in case of mechanical difficulty.
- You can reserve a cycle for one to four hours based on availability.
- Advance registration strongly recommended.
$5/day. Donations most welcome!
Your financial support - through donations, the Kayak-a-thon, and the Consignment Sale - is allowing us to offer this program to people with disabilities and our family and friends, though we do not have any specific grant funding for it. Thank you!